Academies & Pathways
About Sheldon High School Academies & PathwaysSheldon High School offers five Academy/Pathways Programs in which students may become involved. These programs are built upon inter-disciplinary curriculum in a focused job career area. The purpose of these programs are to help students excel through rigorous courses and introduce them to career options and paths. Academy/Pathway programs are structured so that participating students explore areas of study in a deeper way while developing their talents and skills as they explore a career choice and the world of work. Sheldon High School sponsors six Programs: Agriculture (FFA), ARTSwork, Biotech, Engineering and Building Trades, and C.O.D.E.
Steps to join an Academy or Pathway Program:
- Attend the in-person Parent Information Night: Monday, October 24th, 2022 from 6-7PM in the Cafeteria
- Fill out a Commitment Packet: Available Monday, October 24th, 2022 at the Parent Information Night.Commitment Packets are due Friday, December 2nd, 2022. Students may fill out a commitment packet for one program only.
- Attend the in-person Orientation: Wednesday, January 11th, 2023, after school. Each Academy and Pathway will have a separate Orientation. Students will be invited to the Orientation of the Academy or Pathway which they submitted a Commitment Packet to. More information about Orientation will be provided after December 2nd to students who submit a commitment packet.
- Local Control Accountability Program (LCAP)
- Other Programs
- Academies & Pathways
- Athletic Schedules
- Athletic Staff Directory
- Summer Conditioning
- Athletic Clearance Information
- Athletic Links
- Student Rights Under Title IX