Athletic Clearance Information
2022 - 2023
All Athletes must be totally cleared before starting any practices/tryouts.
Before practicing, each student-athlete must have:
- All SHS/SMS books, uniforms and equipment returned and no outstanding bills or fines at SHS or SMS.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 on the SHS Term report card nearest to start of season.
- Physical (after May 1, 2022)—completed and signed by parent and doctor.
- All ATHLETES – must complete the online clearance process, see below for link and instructions
- NEW ATHLETES: Mandatory New Athlete and Parent Meeting Time and Date to be announced. But, do the online clearance process.
New athletes must attend the Mandatory New Athlete and Parent Meeting
They must have completed the requirements #1-4 above and must attend the Mandatory New Athlete and Parent Meeting, both the athlete and a parent must be present at the zoom meeting.
MANDATORY ZOOM MEETING FOR NEW ATHLETE AND PARENT
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 and October 25, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
Expectations and Required paperwork will be talked about during this meeting
For more information, please feel free to contact the Athletic Director, Jason Bumbaca, by calling 681-7500 x43733, or email JBumbaca@egusd.net.
Transfer Athletes: (sophs, juniors, and seniors) must make an appointment with AD Jason Bumbaca.
To clear on-line: Click on the icon below to get the step by step instructions to clear on line @ www.AthleticClearance.com
On-Line Athletic Clearance
- Local Control Accountability Program (LCAP)
- Other Programs
- Academies & Pathways
- Athletic Schedules
- Athletic Clearance Information
- Athletic Links